The Vendor ticket package is available to small publishing houses and small businesses. If you are a small business, you must be bookish themed. The vendor ticket package will cover access for two vendor employees, so this ticket is for two people. As a vendor of 2023 Storybound Fest, your ticket (also known as table charge) will include:
- A 6 foot 30 inches table in the Prefunction Area of the hotel space (where registration will be held)
- Access to the full conference (Friday and Saturday)
- Breakfast and lunch provided Friday and Saturday (if you have any dietary restrictions, please inform us either on your ticket registration or email by March 24, 2023; this is for both workers covered under the vendor ticket)
- Conference tote bag with swag
- Participation in a panel exclusively for vendors
- Participation in Storybound Fest’s vendor swag giveaway (where attendees can visit each vendor and receive an exclusive swag item after all vendors have signed off on a special postcard)
- Opportunity to be a featured vendor in either our Friday night or Saturday night events (for an additional fee)
- Opportunity to participate in sponsorship and/or advertising opportunities (at an additional fee).
- Your business name listed on Storybound Fest’s website under the Vendor section
- Your business name listed on Storybound Fest’s merchandise (i.e. T-shirt that lists all participating vendors, etc.)
- Your business name listed in the 2023 Storybound Fest onsite guide.
- At least one (1) Instagram post on Storybound Fest’s account announcing you as an attending vendor (if you decide to sponsor and/or advertise with Storybound Fest, a separate Instagram post will be made; this post is outside the initial announcement post)
- The opportunity to sell your merchandise at your table. Final numbers of attendee count will be provided to every vendor in 2023. All income from merchandise sold at your table will be 100% yours.
Total tickets available: 10 (subject to change)
Price per Author ticket: $340 + fees and sales tax
*Please note: Travel and lodging expenses are NOT included in the Vendor ticket prices. Two vendor employees/helpers per Vendor ticket. If a vendor would like more than 1 assistant and/or family member to attend, that individual will need to purchase a separate ticket at a later date. You will need to supply your own backdrop, table cloth, merchandise, etc. If an additional table is needed, you must email email@example.com prior to the conference. An additional table is not guaranteed.
If you are interested in attending 2023 Storybound Fest as a vendor, please fill out our Vendor Interest Form. Filling out the form does not guarantee you a spot at 2023 Storybound Fest. You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org letting you know if you have been selected to participate in 2023 Storybound Fest sometime in 2022. If a vendor is selected to attend 2023 Storybound Fest, that vendor will also receive an agreement form to review and acknowledge.
The fees included in each ticket are booking fee ($1.00), transaction fee (Stripe charges 2.90% and $0.30), and sales tax (6.25%).