Many people do not realize how amazing self-published authors are. Yes, traditional published authors are amazing, too, but here at Storybound Fest, we’re all about celebrating indie authors. Storybound Fest is about bringing indie authors and readers together, and to celebrate and promote indie authors and authors published through a small publishing house. If you are one of those authors, then Storybound Fest is for you! We would love to have you be one of our attending authors. Below is additional information about author tickets. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Currently, all our author spots for 2023 Storybound Fest have been filled. If you are interested in being placed on the waitlist, please fill out the form below.
The Author ticket package is only available to indie authors and authors published through a small publishing house. As an author of 2023 Storybound Fest, your ticket (also known as table charge) will include:
- Access to the full conference (Friday and Saturday)
- Breakfast and lunch provided Friday and Saturday (if you have any dietary restrictions, please inform us either on your ticket registration or email by March 24, 2023)
- Conference tote bag with swag (because why shouldn’t authors get swag, too?)
- Participation in Friday’s Elite Ticket holder exclusive author signing
- Participation in Saturday’s author signing
- A table shared with another author for Friday and Saturday’s author signing. Each table is 6 foot 30 inches.
- Opportunity to be a panelist for one or two of our panels
- Opportunity to be a participating author in either our Friday night or Saturday night events.
- Opportunity to work with us on sponsorship and/or advertising opportunities (at an additional cost).
- Your name listed on Storybound Fest’s website under the Author section
- Your name listed on Storybound Fest’s merchandise (i.e. T-shirt that lists all attending authors, etc.)
- Your name listed in the 2023 Storybound Fest onsite guide (this may also include a picture of one of your books and/or a short bio).
- At least one (1) Instagram post on Storybound Fest’s account announcing you as an attending author (if you decide to sponsor and/or advertise with Storybound Fest, a separate Instagram post will be made)
- The opportunity to sell your books and merchandise at your signing booth. (Preorders prior to Storybound Fest are encouraged)
Total tickets available: 150 (subject to change)
Price per Author ticket: $100 + fees
*Please note: Travel and lodging expenses are NOT included in the Author ticket prices. One author ticket per author. If any author would like an assistant and/or family member to attend, that individual will need to purchase a separate ticket at a later date.
All our author spots for 2023 Storybound Fest are currently filled. If you are interested in attending 2023 Storybound Fest as an author, please fill out our Author Interest Waitlist Form. Filling out the form does not guarantee you a spot at 2023 Storybound Fest. You will receive an email from email@example.com letting you know if you have or have not been selected to participate in 2023 Storybound Fest.